Growth Academy Growth Marketing Specialist
About NBT (Next Big Thing)
- We're a global ‘Growth Ecosystem’
- Our #1 goal is to transform the world with growth marketing.
- With our mantra #itsallaboutGROWTH🚀 we believe when we grow together, we grow better.
- Our Growth Ecosystem consists of Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners.
Key Figures about NBT (Next Big Thing) Growth Ecosystem
- 500+ Growth Studio Clients & Projects. Since our foundation we have actively taken part in 500+ projects with our growth marketing knowledge. Our Client Base in our Growth Studio consists of Tech Startups / Scaleups, Ecommerce / Marketplace Brands, Mobile Apps, Global Tech Giants, Multinational Corporations
- 200+ Growth Community: Our Growth Community consists of Growth Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Mentors, and Investors.
- 100+ Growth Partners: Our Growth Partners consists of including Solution Partners such as Hubspot, DMI, Google, SAP, and Startup Ecosystem Partners including Accelerators, VCs, Universities
- 50+ Countries: Our Ecosystem is actively creating value in more than 50 countries via our Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners
We are currently looking for Growth Marketing Specialists (6 months contract with possibility to extend) to join our Growth Team located in Turkey.
About The Role
As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you will be working closely with the Growth Academy Director, supporting the development of sales and marketing strategies into detailed plans and tactics, outreaching potential new B2B and B2C clients, evaluating and accommodating their needs and matching with NBT Growth Academy offerings. You will also need to quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues.
You will be working as a part of our Growth Academy Brand team with the ultimate mission of achieving and exceeding realistic growth targets.
You will be collaborating closely with:
- Brand Team - Consultants and Growth Marketing Specialists
- Growth Marketing Team - Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Design
- Product Team
What do we expect?
- Advanced Level of English (Required)
- 3 years of experience (Required)
- Passion for Growth Marketing (Preferred)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset (Preferred)
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities (Preferred)
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility (Preferred)
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas (Preferred)
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale-up" environment (Preferred)