We are currently looking for growth marketing specialists (6 months contract with possibility to extend) to join our Growth Team located in the UK and Turkey.
About NBT (Next Big Thing)
Achieving sustainable growth is challenging. That’s why, at NBT, we’re committed to helping businesses build, accelerate and sustain growth to thrive in the future.
With NBT Growth Services, we help enterprises, scale-ups and accelerators achieve holistic growth transformation. We provide Growth Marketing as a Service (GMaaS) and Growth Consultancy Services, leveraged with our Marketing Machine Platform.
With NBT Growth Academy, we reinforce businesses to transform their workforce, accelerators to leverage their ventures' growth, and individuals to boost their careers via a blend of substantial assets, products and learning methods in Growth and Digital Marketing.
Our mantra is: #itsallaboutGROWTH🚀
About The Role:
As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for constructing and executing growth marketing strategies and plans for assigned clients via the following steps:
- Check-Up: At this stage, we run a comprehensive check-up for the brands consisting of internal analysis, competitive analysis and customer insights analysis; in order to build up our growth marketing strategy.
- Growth Marketing Strategy Development: At this stage we create ‘Minimum Viable Strategy Outputs’ which are Persona(s), Targeting, Positioning Statement, Growth Funnel Structure and Targeted Growth Metrics
- Growth Marketing Plan Development: At this stage we build our Owned, Paid and Earned Media Plans according to our Growth Strategy outputs
- Growth Driven Strategic Management: Since our approach is data driven, we always iterate and optimize Growth Marketing Plans according to targeted growth metrics.
You will be working as a part of our Growth Services Brand Team with the ultimate mission of providing Growth for NBT Clients.
You will be collaborating closely with:
- Brand Team - Consultants and Growth Marketing Specialists
- The Growth Service Director
- Growth Marketing Team - Content Marketing, Performance Marketing, Design
- Product Team
What do we expect?
- Advanced Level of English (Required)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience (Required), preferably in Management/Marketing Consultancy Firms, Marketing Agencies, Marketing Departments of Multinational Firms
- Passion for Growth Marketing (Preferred)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset (Preferred)
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities (Preferred)
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility (Preferred)
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas (Preferred)
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale-up" environment (Preferred)
Key Figures about NBT (Next Big Thing)
- Tech Startups / Scaleups
- Ecommerce / Marketplace Brands
- Mobile Apps
- Global Tech Giants
- Multinational Corporations
- We are working with startups, scaleups and corporates who love Growth Marketing philosophy from various B2B and B2C sectors/markets such as big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, fin-tech, cybersecurity, telco, marketing automation, content delivery network, e-commerce, m-commerce, IOT, biotechnology, education technology, advertising technology and digital transformation