About NBT (Next Big Thing)
- We're a global ‘Growth Ecosystem’
- Our #1 goal is to transform the world with growth marketing.
- With our mantra #itsallaboutGROWTH🚀 we believe when we grow together, we grow better.
- Our Growth Ecosystem consists of Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners.
Key Figures about NBT (Next Big Thing) Growth Ecosystem
- 500+ Growth Studio Clients & Projects. Since our foundation we have actively taken part in 500+ projects with our growth marketing knowledge. Our Client Base in our Growth Studio consists of Tech Startups / Scaleups, Ecommerce / Marketplace Brands, Mobile Apps, Global Tech Giants, Multinational Corporations
- 200+ Growth Community: Our Growth Community consists of Growth Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Mentors, and Investors.
- 100+ Growth Partners: Our Growth Partners consists of including Solution Partners such as Hubspot, DMI, Google, SAP, and Startup Ecosystem Partners including Accelerators, VCs, Universities
- 50+ Countries: Our Ecosystem is actively creating value in more than 50 countries via our Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners
We are currently looking for Junior Graphic Designers (6 months contract with possibility to extend) to join our Growth Team located in the UK and Turkey.
About The Role
As a Junior Graphic Designer you will be responsible for determining the best ways to visually represent our company’s and our client's creatives.
You will be working as a part of our Growth Team with the ultimate mission of providing Growth for NBT Clients.
We are looking for a team player who will design digital assets such as infographics, use cases, social media etc. aligned with NBT's or NBT clients' brand identity. It is important for us to deliver outputs that meet the brand's needs and objectives.
As a part of the NBT Growth Team, you will be participating NBT Growth Academy’s trainings in all growth marketing fields and you will be collaborating closely with NBT Partners and other NBT Growth Teams
What do we expect?
- Previous experience preferably in Digital Marketing Agencies
- Experienced in the design processes of corporate brands and start-ups
- Experience in designing various Digital Marketing Assets such as social media posts, advertising banners, ebooks, infographics, webpages, landing pages, emails.
- Creative, ability to design according to current trends
- Experience in video editing preferably to assist with the artistic input and design for video content.
- Knowledge and interest in UX / UI and ability to design user- friendly interfaces for various digital screens
- Meticulous on Layout, typography, and grammar
- Preferably experienced in using SketchApp, Figma, Adobe collections and online tools such as Avocode, Invision, HubSpot etc.
- Intermediate level of English
- Highly motivated and has the ability to produce fast and practical solutions
- Passion in advertising, marketing and communication trends
- Owning his/her portfolio (Please share your portfolio with your application)