Native English Proofreader
About NBT (Next Big Thing)
- We're a global ‘Growth Ecosystem’
- Our #1 goal is to transform the world with growth marketing.
- With our mantra #itsallaboutGROWTH🚀 we believe when we grow together, we grow better.
- Our Growth Ecosystem consists of Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners.
Key Figures about NBT (Next Big Thing) Growth Ecosystem
- 500+ Growth Studio Clients & Projects. Since our foundation we have actively taken part in 500+ projects with our growth marketing knowledge. Our Client Base in our Growth Studio consists of Tech Startups / Scaleups, Ecommerce / Marketplace Brands, Mobile Apps, Global Tech Giants, Multinational Corporations
- 200+ Growth Community: Our Growth Community consists of Growth Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Mentors, and Investors.
- 100+ Growth Partners: Our Growth Partners consists of including Solution Partners such as Hubspot, DMI, Google, SAP, and Startup Ecosystem Partners including Accelerators, VCs, Universities
- 50+ Countries: Our Ecosystem is actively creating value in more than 50 countries via our Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners
We are currently looking for a freelance Native English Proofreader who will work part-time, to join our Content Marketing Team.
About The Role
As a proofreader, you will be responsible for editing and proofreading different types of content (blog posts, whitepapers, social media texts, digital ads, case studies, ebooks, infographics etc.) for NBT’s clients and NBT brands.
You will be collaborating closely with NBT Content Marketing Team, NBT Growth Academy Team and NBT Growth Team.
Candidates on the shortlist will be asked to proofread a sample content.
What do we expect?
- Native level of English (Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Required)
- Not only correcting grammar but also recommending new ways of expressing the intended message better / natively.
- Minimum 1 year of content writing or editing/proofreading experience (Blog posts, Social Media, Ads, Case Studies, etc.) (Required)
- Ability to deliver fast outputs with excellent quality (Required)
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale-up" environment (Preferred)
- Living in Turkey (Preferred)
- Passion for Marketing (Preferred)