Senior Growth Marketing Specialist
About NBT (Next Big Thing)
- We're a global ‘Growth Ecosystem’
- Our #1 goal is to transform the world with growth marketing.
- With our mantra #itsallaboutGROWTH🚀 we believe when we grow together, we grow better.
- Our Growth Ecosystem consists of Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners.
Key Figures about NBT (Next Big Thing) Growth Ecosystem
- 500+ Growth Studio Clients & Projects. Since our foundation we have actively taken part in 500+ projects with our growth marketing knowledge. Our Client Base in our Growth Studio consists of Tech Startups / Scaleups, Ecommerce / Marketplace Brands, Mobile Apps, Global Tech Giants, Multinational Corporations
- 200+ Growth Community: Our Growth Community consists of Growth Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Mentors, and Investors.
- 100+ Growth Partners: Our Growth Partners consists of including Solution Partners such as Hubspot, DMI, Google, SAP, and Startup Ecosystem Partners including Accelerators, VCs, Universities
- 50+ Countries: Our Ecosystem is actively creating value in more than 50 countries via our Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners
We are currently looking for Growth Marketing Specialists (6 months contract with possibility to extend) to join our Growth Team located in the UK and Turkey.
About The Role
As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for constructing and executing growth marketing strategies and plans for assigned projects within NBT Growth Ecosystem via following steps:
- Check-Up: At this stage, we run a comprehensive check-up for the brands consisting of internal analysis, competitive analysis and customer insights analysis; in order to build up our growth marketing strategy.
- Growth Marketing Strategy Development: At this stage we create ‘Minimum Viable Strategy Outputs’ which are Persona(s), Targeting, Positioning Statement, Growth Funnel Structure and Targeted Growth Metrics
- Growth Marketing Plan Development: At this stage we build our Owned, Paid and Earned Media Plans according to our Growth Strategy outputs
- Growth Driven Strategic Management: Since our approach is data driven, we always iterate and optimize Growth Marketing Plans according to targeted growth metrics.
As a part of the NBT Growth Team, you will be collaborating closely with NBT Partners and other NBT Growth Teams
What do we expect?
- Advanced Level of English (Required)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience (Required), preferably in Management/Marketing Consultancy Firms, Marketing Agencies, Marketing Departments of Multinational Firms
- Passion for Growth Marketing (Preferred)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset (Preferred)
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities (Preferred)
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility (Preferred)
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas (Preferred)
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale-up" environment (Preferred)