Performance Marketing Specialist
About NBT (Next Big Thing)
- We're a global ‘Growth Ecosystem’
- Our #1 goal is to transform the world with growth marketing.
- With our mantra #itsallaboutGROWTH🚀 we believe when we grow together, we grow better.
- Our Growth Ecosystem consists of Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners.
Key Figures about NBT (Next Big Thing) Growth Ecosystem
- 500+ Growth Studio Clients & Projects. Since our foundation we have actively taken part in 500+ projects with our growth marketing knowledge. Our Client Base in our Growth Studio consists of Tech Startups / Scaleups, Ecommerce / Marketplace Brands, Mobile Apps, Global Tech Giants, Multinational Corporations
- 200+ Growth Community: Our Growth Community consists of Growth Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Mentors, and Investors.
- 100+ Growth Partners: Our Growth Partners consists of including Solution Partners such as Hubspot, DMI, Google, SAP, and Startup Ecosystem Partners including Accelerators, VCs, Universities
- 50+ Countries: Our Ecosystem is actively creating value in more than 50 countries via our Growth Studio, Growth Community and Growth Partners
We are currently looking for Performance Marketing Specialists to join our Performance Marketing Team.
About The Role
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for executing performance marketing strategies and plans for assigned accounts.
You will be working as a part of our Performance Marketing team with the ultimate mission of providing growth for NBT brands and NBT clients.
You will be collaborating closely with:
- NBT Partners
- Brand Growth Unit
- Content Growth Unit
- Performance Growth Unit
- Product & Tech & Design Growth Unit
- Academy Growth Unit
What do we expect?
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in managing PPC Ads accounts
- Advance level of English
- Passion for Performance Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver fast, business-focused outputs with excellent quality
- Passion for growth marketing, data and analytics
- Familiarity with performance marketing tools