- The use of the Site (www.nbtdigital.com web & mobile site ; www.hub.nbtdigital.com web & mobile site) and the information you will access
- The products, services, and solutions we provide; the procedures on the memberships/subscriptions for using these products, services, and solutions, and other aspects of any purchases and any business relationship you have with NBT Digital (Customer Terms of Service).
NBT Digital hereinafter can be referred to as “we”, and users hereinafter can be referred to as “you”.
2- USE OF THE SITE
This Privacy Notice applies to certain information and data we collect about you during your visit to the Site. It describes how we collect, store, use, share, and process this data and information.
If you don’t provide any information by filling out and submitting any kind of form or by subscribing to newsletters, we collect only the navigational information about you such as the domain name from which you access the Internet, your IP address, information about your computer hardware and software, geographical information, the date and time of when you access our Site, browser type, and the website you used to link directly to our Site (referral source).
If you choose to voluntarily register on our Site, fill out and submit any kind of forms to use the services we provide to download content, and subscribe to newsletters, the data we collect and store about you will include (limited with the data you have provided us):
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Other information about yourself or your business
- Transaction/ Payment information: When you subscribe to any of our subscription services, we collect and process billing information and credit card numbers by using 3rd party PCI-compliant service providers.
What are Cookies and Why Do We Use Them?
Cookies are small text files sent and stored on your device or computer, on the browser or network server when you visit the Site. Cookies are used to:
- Track and distinguish users and provide a personalised browsing experience
- Analyse trends
- Obtain demographic data about a user base as a whole
- Improve the services offered to users by increasing the functionality and performance
- Provide security for users
What type of cookies do we use?
- Session (Transient) Cookies: These cookies remember users and recognise any changes users make. They are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies also do not collect any data from the users’ devices.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant content to users. They can be used for targeted advertising or measuring a campaign. They ensure ads are placed properly for advertisers.
- Authentication Cookies: They store session ID information in the users’ browser after a successful login.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: They improve the performance and functionality of the website by remembering users’ preferences. These cookies store information about previous user choices and allow us to provide more personal user experience.
How Do You Disable Cookies?
5- CUSTOMER TERMS OF SERVICE
We provide services in three ways:
1- Free Services
2- Subscription Services (Recurring)
3- One-Time Charging Services
Customer Terms of Service may be updated periodically. If you have an active NBT Digital subscription, we will inform you regarding any changes via email. We also recommend you to visit this page periodically to ensure you are familiar with any changes. If you have any questions or concerns about Customer Terms of Service, please email email@example.com.
5.1 Services Subject to Terms of Service
The services/products or solutions subject to the Customer Terms of Service are listed below. You can find more detailed information (such as the subscription charges, other payment details, and methods) on the related service pages. NBT Digital reserves the right to revise the name or the extent of the services and will notify you of any material changes by email.
- Growth Marketing Hub (Free and Paid Subscription-based ; One-time fee-based)
- Marketing Machine (Paid Subscription-based)
- Digital Marketing Institute Courses and Certification (One-time fee-based)
- Growth Marketing Training Services (One-time fee-based)
- Growth Marketing Consultancy Services (Paid Subscription-based)
5.2 Free Services
“Free Services” are any subscription services or other features/products available to you on a free or unpaid trial basis. Free services grant you the right to access designated features, content or services that NBT Digital provides. Free services only require registration of the user details.
We reserve the right to restrict access to some features/content or any other areas of our Site at our discretion.
5.3 Subscription Services
Subscription services grant users the right to access premium features, functionalities, and content regarding NBT Digital products/services or solutions. In this regard, “subscriber” means any “paid user” who has the right to access these paid products/services or solutions.
You can become a subscriber by choosing access to any paid NBT Digital subscription service by paying the appropriate “subscription fee”. Your subscription will be activated automatically as soon as your subscription charges are in cleared funds.
You will be granted a login and password to access the paid subscription services. Please make sure that your login details are kept confidential. You must notify us in writing to the following email address if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your login details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.3.2 Fees and Payments
Subscription charges must be paid on the “Subscription Term” which means the initial term of your subscription (to the applicable Subscription Service) and each subsequent renewal term. For Free Services, the Subscription Term will be the period in which you have an account to access the unpaid services/features.
The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless you upgrade services, add new features to your packages or subscribe to additional services/products. We will notify you by email regarding any changes we’ve made to the Subscription Fees.
You can pay via bank transfer or credit card for your Subscription Services. Paying by credit card means you authorise us to charge your credit card or bank account for all Subscription Fees during the Subscription Term. Please note that you also authorise us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to the related third party.
5.3.3. Billing Period and Renewal
“Billing Period” means the period for which you agree to pay Subscription Fees, depending on your plan/service package. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of the Billing Period unless you cancel your subscription according to our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
5.3.4. Cancellation & Refund
You may choose to cancel your subscription at any time. Please note that if you wish to cancel your subscription after your Billing Period, we will not refund your subscription or any prepaid fees or unused Subscription Fees once those fees have been paid. You will need to pay all unpaid fees due through the end of your Subscription Term. You will continue to have access to your paid services, features, and resources until the end of your Subscription Period.
In case of any cancellation of Subscription Services, no refunds will be granted.
5.4 One-Time Charging Services
You will be granted access to online content, online courses or will have the right to book in-class courses once the One-Time fees have been paid according to Article 5.4.1.
5.4.1 Fees and Payments
You can pay via bank transfer or credit card for your One-Time Charging Services. Paying by credit card means, you authorise us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable. Please note that you also authorise us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to the related third party.
Digital Marketing Institute examination fees: Pearson VUE administers Digital Marketing Institute computer-based exams via its global network of test centres. The examination fee is payable directly to Pearson if your program does not include an Exam Voucher.
In case of cancellation of the Digital Marketing Institute Services, no refunds will be granted once the Program has been accessed as it is accounted as an indication of use of service.
In case of cancellation of NBT Digital Growth Marketing Training Services and Growth Marketing Hub plans no refunds will be granted.
6- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
7- LAW AND JURISDICTION